Use of the Bodystat 1500 Touch
Four electrodes (Bodystat 0515) are placed in specific locations on the hand and foot. The patient is ideally lying down for a couple of minutes to stabilise fluids. Attach the leads to each electrode, input data such as age, weight, height and gender into the hardware device (touch screen). The measurement takes one second and all results are immediately visible on a colour touch screen ready to print, view in an App or download into the software for analysis.
Available in UK Only
Bodystat 1500 Touch
The Bodystat 1500 model is the latest Touch Screen model, measuring body composition & hydration. This pocket-sized device gives accurate statistics for body fat, lean muscle mass, dry lean and hydration.
Currently only available in the UK as the initial launch, this touch screen benefits from a USB cable to download software, an App and a new bluetooth printer.
- Body Fat Percentage and Fat Weight
- Mass Percentage and Lean Weight
- Water Percentage and Total Body Water
- Plus Normal Levels for each of the above including ideal body weight based on the subject’s actual body composition analysis
- Dry Lean Weight
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)*
- BMR/Body Weight
- Average Daily Calorie Requirement*
- Body Mass Index – Plus Normal Range
- Waist/Hip Ratio
- Impedance Values at 50 kHz